KJ-T1700-V tubular quenching furnace adopts silicon molybdenum rod as heating element, double-shell structure of vertical vacuum tubular quenching furnace, equipped with a corundum tube with a diameter of 80mm and a liquid sealed container for sample quenching .
(1) Double-layer shell structure, and an air cooling system is installed to make the surface temperature of the shell less than 50℃
(2) High-purity alumina fiber is used as the furnace insulation material, and the entire insulation layer is made of all-fiber material.
(3) The instrument contains a corundum furnace tube and a set of stainless steel sealing flanges (a stainless steel needle valve and a mechanical pressure gauge have been installed on it).
(4) The sealed liquid container is connected to an 80mm corundum tube through a gate valve, so that the sample falls into the liquid container without contamination.
|power||Up to 7KW|
|Input voltage||Single phase AC220V 50Hz|
|Long-term working temperature||800-1600 ℃|
|Maximum working temperature||1700℃ <1 hour|
Maximum heating and
|The temperature rise and fall rate below 1200°C is 5°C/min; the temperature rise and fall rate above 1200°C is 10°C/min|
|Length of heating zone||300 mm|
|Heating element||U type silicon molybdenum rod|
|Thermocouple||Type B double platinum rhodium thermocouple|
|Chiller||Cool the flanges at both ends and protect the sealing ring|
1. Using PID method to adjust the temperature, can set 30 steps of temperature rise and fall programs.
2. Temperature control accuracy +/- 1 ℃
3. With over-temperature and burnout protection, the electric furnace heating circuit will automatically cut off when over-temperature or burnout
4. Instrument With the function of temperature self-tuning;
Material: Corundum tube OD: 80 mm; ID: 70mm; length 1000 mm The
instrument must be plugged before use to prevent heat radiation
|Vacuum sealed flanges and valves||
1. A stainless steel sealing flange, hook device, ejection port and armored thermocouple interface are installed on the top of the
furnace body ; 2. A plug-in valve and a mechanical pressure gauge are installed at the bottom of the furnace body;
3. The bottom sealing flange Air inlet
1. A stainless steel box used to hold the quenching liquid is fixed at the bottom of the furnace tube;
2. A large manual flapper valve is installed between the bottom of the furnace tube and the liquid box;
3. A maximum capacity of 1000g is installed on the top of the flange sample hanging means;
4 pushdown hanging means can be released to the quenching liquid sample cartridge;
5 must be flushed prior to argon 5PSI manually open and release the sample tube is inserted bottom
There is a set of stainless steel vacuum sealing flange in the standard configuration of the instrument, and stainless
shut-off valves are installed at both the outlet and inlet ends . Vacuum degree: 10Pa (using mechanical pump); 10-3Pa (using molecular pump)